17.9.09

The Irresistible Urge

When my husband decided to buy himself a PS3, he bought the version that came with Metal Gear Solid 4. The console was IMMEDIATELY unpacked and hooked up to play this awesome game. And as I watched the opening movie on the TV screen, I saw this out of the corner of my eye.




If you don't get it then I'm sorry -- you're just not nerdy enough. I laughed till I cried! Here's a photo of the real D in the MGS4 Box.

If you think you can handle the Metal Gear Solid cuteness, then look no further. For thanks to Creative Paper, the world has been blessed with the opportunity to make a homemade Snake-In-A-Box!




Snake In A Box - Page 1
Snake In A Box - Page 2

Snake: I dunno. I was just looking at it and suddenly I got this irresistible urge to get inside... No. Not just an urge-- more than that. It was my destiny to be here; in the box. - Metal Gear Solid 3

2 comments: